Friday, November 24, 2006

3rd day.
my eye still hurts and its kinda swollen =x in short. i gt eye infection. and the nice doctor decided to use a needle and do sth to my eyelid. oh wells.
was supposed to go to adidas sale wif the annians todae but its too EARLY. =x and now its raining so i tink the themepark outing wld be cancelled. sheesh.! nvmz. deres always a next tym. by den, we wld be able to do sth catching up (:
oh yarh! im having a BBQ tonite.! eat! eat! eat! and i pray the rain would stop. whee~!
met darling shuyi ytd! hahas. had lots of fun hanging out and shopping. i saw sth very PRETTY at far east plaza. the designs on the titanium ear ring were unique. im so in love wif it but its rather expensive. On a lighter note, my mom say she dont mind getting it for me as my bdae present! (: hahas. i feel so blessed.
gtg help out wif tonight's BBQ.
hope u pple enjoy urself tonight too! take care! (:

No comments: