Tuesday, July 31, 2007

5 more days

and its the start of a new chapter in life.. actually, i cant wait to live in a hostel and sometimes i cant help but to wonder hows life gonna be like in uni.
time flies. and sooonnn i will be officially 19 years old.! (: yayness!
wells. lifes been gr8 recently. it can only get better. now, the only reason that im blogging is because i hate packing my things. you see, i haf to get ready for hall life and im shifting in with the girls tml. but sheesh. its such a dread to pack my things! i just feel like shifting my whole room there!! its like i almost need everything inside my room....
i guess i shld stop ranting and motivate myself to pack my stuff b4 its too late. i still have got a show to catch frm 9-11pm. and that leaves me with half an hour for packing. AHHHH.!!! bye.

No comments: